In frame of the German ODA Technical Assistance Project to Vietnam “Improvement of Groundwater Protection in Vietnam”, sponsored by the German Government through the Federal Institute for Geosciences and Natural Resources (BGR) to Vietnam through the National Center for Water Resources Planning and Investigation (NAWAPI), we would like to invite competent, resourceful, experienced and well-reputed companies to provide the drilling/ construction service on Well-Group for Aquifer Testing and Monitoring in Ca Mau Province.
Main features of the “Well Group for Aquifer Testing and Monitoring” are as follows:
1. Number of wells:
- 1 monitoring well which is suitable for pumping, borehole diameter 450mm, casing diameter 114mm
- 4 monitoring wells for observation and sampling, borehole diameter 400mm, casing diameter 90mm
- Depth of the wells:
- Main well: 240m
- Observation wells: 190m, 304m, two wells 240m
- Location and Well setting
- Construction work will take place in U Minh town, Ca Mau Province
- Well group location is about 15m × 25m, with additional temporary storage space next to it during drilling operations
- Puming well and two observation wells in the same aquifer lie on a line (distances of observation wells to pumping well: 7m, 15m
- The other two obeservation wells in different aquifers will be close to the pumping well.
- Special requirements for pumping test/ hydro-geological study
- During drilling, disturbed and undisturbed (core) samples have to be taken.
- The annular space has to be backfilled with filter gravel, clay or cement according to the hydrogeological structure.
- Geophysical logging has to be performed in the finished borehole as well as in the completed wells (backfill control logging).
- The wells have to be developed / desanded after completion
For more relevant details plus terms and conditions, please contact the undersigned of the IGPVN Team.
Sealed bids must be reached the undersigned through post before 10:00 am on May 12th 2016 and will be opened on the same day at 11:30.
Ms. Hoang Thi Hanh – Hydrogeologist, (technical details, ToR), firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. Nguyen Thi Tham – Local Project Coordinator/ Component Manager, (bid-submission), email@example.com
Address: 8th Floor, National Center for Water Resources Planning and Investigation, No. 93/95 Vu Xuan Thieu Street, Sai Dong Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi City, Vietnam
Phone number: 04.36740494